More news on the Lake Delton Fisheries Restoration Project! Plus, bear hunting and fishing reports from Ashland County, Wisconsin; a fishing report from Kenosha County, Wisconsin and a hunting and fishing report from Michigan's Upper Peninsula this week on Outdoors Radio with Dan Small.
This week Dan invites listeners to send him ideas for the Deer Hunt 2008 TV show and provides an update on the Lake Delton Fisheries Restoration Project.
- Jeff scores on big kings off Sheboygan.
- Special guests:
- Jim Junttila, outdoor writer from the Keweenaw Peninsula of Michigan, reports on brook trout and salmon fishing in the U.P. and looks ahead to grouse season. www.mininggazette.com, www.alpenanews.com.
- Michael Rita, outdoor writer for the Kenosha News, reports on the fantastic catfish, bass and crappie action on Kenosha Countys inland lakes. www.kenoshanews.com
- Capt. Roger LaPenter, proprietor of Anglers All in Ashland, Wisconsin, reports on the early bear harvest, fall fishing and bow deer, grouse and turkey outlook in Ashland County. www.anglersallwisconsin.com, www.visitashland.com
- Jordan Albert, of Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, shares his passion for squirrel dogs and gives us a history of squirrel dog breeds developed in the South for hunting bushytails. www.squirreldogcentral.com
- To send Dan your ideas for segments in this years Deer Hunt 2008 TV show on statewide Public Television, click on Contact Dan Small and send him an email, or call (414) 297-7554.